Apogee Corporation Announced as Sponsorship Partner for The Samsung World Rowing Cup at Eton Dorney
Apogee Corporation, a leader in Managed Print Services, is delighted to announce that it has entered into an agreement with British Rowing to be a sponsor for The Samsung World Rowing Cup that is returning to the UK in 2013. Apogee will be supplying photocopying, printing and scanning equipment to this event, which will be taking place at Eton Dorney, located outside Windsor, Berkshire, on the 21st-23rd June.
Kate Burt, CEO of British Rowing, said
“British Rowing is delighted to have formed a partnership with Apogee in support of the 2013 Rowing World Cup at Eton Dorney. Both organisations are innovators in our respective fields and British Rowing looks forward to a creative association with Apogee.”
Jason Collins and Barry Ferdinand, Joint CEOs of Apogee Corporation, said
“We are delighted to be sponsors of The Samsung World Rowing Cup and to be working with British Rowing, whose track record for developing talent and striving for excellence mirrors Apogee’s objectives. This sponsorship is a further step in Apogee’s relationship with GB Rowing, which includes the provision of scholarships to 4 talented young rowers and sees Apogee as GB Rowing’s On-line Broadcast Partner.We will shortly be announcing the names of the 4 Apogee Rowing Scholars.”
The Samsung World Rowing Cup, will host over 600 athletes from around 40 nations, with the GB Rowing Team’s Olympic champions Helen Glover, Andrew Triggs-Hodge, Pete Reed and Alex Gregory as well as Paralympic champions Pam Relph and Naomi Riches all looking set to take part.
For further information please contact Bernie Muir on 07774 106064 or email email@example.com
NOTES TO EDITORS
Further details regarding event
This event is part of the UK Sport Gold Event Series and is supported by funding from the National Lottery and from British Rowing, the national governing body for the sport of rowing.
The top class sporting action will be spread over the course of three days, with the heats and repechages taking place on Friday 21st June, semi-finals and some finals on Saturday 22nd June, culminating with the main finals programme on Sunday 23rd June. Tickets are available for all three days and over 8000 spectators are expected to attend.
Here are 5 good reasons why, SMEs, Large Corporations, Government Departments, and many others in the UK and in Europe, have come to Apogee Corporation.
- Apogee, which is one of the UK’s leading providers of Digital office solutions and document management, is partnered with pioneering and innovative world leading organisations. With over 2 decades of experience in digital office solutions and managed print services Apogee offers competitive advantage through significant efficiencies, cost benefits and data security.
- Apogee offers National Coverage with UK-wide offices and has a significant presence in Europe
- Apogee’s manufacturer independence means that following a full print audit, clients will receive innovative and tailored ‘best of breed’ hardware, software and IT solutions.
- Apogee’sethos embraces environmental sustainabilityboth in terms of its business practices & solutions that can include carbon neutral options.
- Apogee’s as a complete solutions provider enables a coherent approach leading to smarter business practices and efficiencies including mobile platforms and data security.